Run Bradford is a programme that aims to bring healthy aerobic exercise to many more citizens. Anyone can take part.
Athletics is an activity that requires a fine blend of stamina, suppleness, speed, technical skill, and psychological strength. These are sometimes known as the six S’s. Training and developing each and all of these will help you become fitter, healthier, and better in any sport you want to practise.
The Run Bradford programme offers:
- Community Running Groups – existing and new, local to you
- Workplace Running Groups
- Running for people with disabilities or restrictions
- Enhanced Training for those who wish to take the sport more seriously
- Fixed courses, including Greenline Mile routes in urban areas
- Off-road running.
See the other Run Bradford pages on this site:
- Getting Going
- The Year-round Bradford Running Calendar
- Our Headline Events
- The Classic 5 Distances Series
- Other Events
- Recreational Running Groups
- Enhanced Training Programme for Runners
- Student & Young Athletes ‘Club 14-25′
- Key Contacts
Read more in these pages.
1,474 total views, 1 views today